I am participating in Kat McMnally's Reverb14. During the month of December, I will be inspired to blog or journal from the writing prompts that will be delivered to my in-box. The main reason for participating in Reverb 14 is to feel fully supported in saying farewell to 2014 with grace and ease, and welcoming 2015 with vibrancy and positive intention. If you'd like to play along with me, you can sign up here.
Welcome to the first day of Reverb14.
Here is the prompt I received.
Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider:
What can you say right now with certainty?
The Chicago Botanic Gardens ~ Eydie Kugler 2013
- Time passes quicker than I can wrap my arms around it.
- We become the stories we tell and believe.
- We can change the stories we tell and believe.
- I am loved deeply. And, I love deeply.
- I carry a wish deep in my heart for my daughter to be supported, loved, protected, nourished, and to discover her North star.
- I am supported and love by my husband. I support and love my husband.
- I feel supported by my creative and spiritual circles, and feel grateful for each and every connection.
- I still believe lies that are not true about me.
- My Divine, my Angels, and my Spiritual guides are always available to me for my highest good.
- Change is constant. Transformation is on-going. Nothing stays the same.
- Sugar is addicting.
- Uncertainly is a part of life.
What do you know for certain?
I'd love for you to share.
On this lovely 1st day of December, I know for certain that I AM LOVED! Yep, right now, this moment, I AM LOVED! How wonderful! AlohaReplyDelete
Beautiful list Eydie - there's so much here I hold with certainty as well. And being a flower lover, I'm over-the-moon delighted with that photo - gorgeous!ReplyDelete
I loved your final certainty. You are right, so right! The more comfortable we become with uncertainty the better off we all will be. We can be certain to be uncertain. And that, my love, is lovely!ReplyDelete
I love, love, LOVE the first three. Yes and Amen!ReplyDelete
So much love here. Wonderful to see you here, Eydie! xxReplyDelete
So truthful, I so agree with you.ReplyDelete
Evalina, This and that...
I love your list, most of it rings true for me, too.ReplyDelete
I was wondering what this Reverb icon was that I'm seeing everywhere! Excellent truths, my dear. I agree with all of them. xoxoReplyDelete
What a great prompt....glad to see your heart poured out in words again, dear Eydie;ReplyDelete
so much you have to share:)