Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to rise above?



This week for Wishcrafting Wednesday, the inspiring and creative Jamie Ridler asks:

What do you wish to rise above?

I didn’t really need to give much thought to this question, the answer was clear and appeared quickly.


I wish to rise about self-doubt.
Self doubt is something we all know.  It’s a very common human experience.  It undermines our ability to make decisions, step forward in life, and express our natural talents and gifts.

It usually grows from a troubling and persuasive voice that holds us back.  It can be the voice that lives in our own heads, or the voice of others who hold judgments about us.  Wherever the voice of self-doubt originates, it holds us back from seizing opportunities.  It keeps us from living our authentic life.  It silences our intuitive voice, our knowing voice.
  
Yes, I wish to rise above self-doubt.  I wish to let go of what others think, or more so, what I believe others think about me. Rising about self-doubt  will begin when I can let go of the should haves, could haves, and would haves, when I know, believe, and trust I have made the right choices, said the right words, and have let go of who I believe I am supposed to be. Then, and only then, I’m able to allow myself to step forward in my life, express my natural talents and gifts, and deeply believe I am enough.


It is Wishcasting Wednesday again.  You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box on Jamie Ridler Studios page. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.

4 comments:

  1. "I wish to let go of what others think, or more so, what I believe others think about me" - that really gets to the heart of things...well said!

    As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my thought, Lynne. That's probably the main point that hits home....

      As Eydie wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
      ~Sunfire

      Delete
  2. You've got this! As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U R more than enough... as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for showing up.
Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts.
I’d really love to know.