I am participating in Kat McMnally's Reverb14. During the month of December, I will be inspired to blog or journal from the writing prompts that will be delivered to my in-box. The main reason for participating in Reverb 14 is to feel fully supported in saying farewell to 2014 with grace and ease, and welcoming 2015 with vibrancy and positive intention. If you'd like to play along with me, you can sign up here.
Welcome to the first day of Reverb14.
Here is the prompt I received.
Today, I invite you to take a quiet moment to consider:
What can you say right now with certainty?
The Chicago Botanic Gardens ~ Eydie Kugler 2013
- Time passes quicker than I can wrap my arms around it.
- We become the stories we tell and believe.
- We can change the stories we tell and believe.
- I am loved deeply. And, I love deeply.
- I carry a wish deep in my heart for my daughter to be supported, loved, protected, nourished, and to discover her North star.
- I am supported and love by my husband. I support and love my husband.
- I feel supported by my creative and spiritual circles, and feel grateful for each and every connection.
- I still believe lies that are not true about me.
- My Divine, my Angels, and my Spiritual guides are always available to me for my highest good.
- Change is constant. Transformation is on-going. Nothing stays the same.
- Sugar is addicting.
- Uncertainly is a part of life.
What do you know for certain?
I'd love for you to share.