My heart is full of gratitude and joy. I recently entered a drawing to win "A year of wishes Calendar", created by the beautiful and very talented Lori Porka and Lisa Sarick. You can read about their stories and see more of Lori’s art by clicking on the words that are in pink.
To enter the drawing for this beautiful calendar, all I had to do was write my wishes for the this coming year, and leave it in the comment section of Lori’s blog. For those of you who follow my blog, you know how much I love setting intentions. In fact, I am looking forward to sharing our family ritual of intention setting for the new year which I will post the first week in January. Setting intentions has alway been a magical ritual for me. So, I wrote on Lisa’s comment section of her blog, and this is what I wished for ....
- to create a greater sense of health and an abundance energy for myself
- to expand my creativity and share it with others
- to be a radiant and positive light for my daughter
- to be loving and mindful with my husband
- to be the light for others and to guide them to follow their hearts, to listen to the quiet voice within, and know that their lives are filled with possibilities.
I was so excited and grateful to see my name picked out of a hat. I was one of 5 fortunate women to be gifted this beautiful calendar.
It truly is so much more than just a calendar. You can learn all about its magic by watching this fun and inspiring video.
When you want to feel renewed and joyful, stop by Lori’s Etsy, and spread the LOVE. I know you will find the perfect gifts for yourself and for those you hold deep in your heart.
What do you wish for today?
“Spreads Happiness through Art”
All the art seen in this posting
can be found on Lori’s blog