Saturday, December 31, 2011

My one simple word



As the last few hours of 2011 wash away and fade into the horizon, a whole new year is about to emerge.  It will be a year filled with brand new possibilities, and powerful intentions to manifest.  A year where positive thoughts are sculpt into realities, and simple prompts inspire new stories to be written while old ones can be edited or discarded.  Truths will be told, new relationships will emerge, and there will be opportunities for knowing when to let go and when to hold on.  


I have given a lot of thought these past few weeks and have careful chosen my little word for 2011.  This one simple, yet powerful and insightful word will help  me navigate and keep me on my path as I walk with ease in the direction of my dreams.




My word for 2012 is 

Balance
This is the word I will focus on and mediate with.  It will be my mantra when I set my intentions, and make choices for my life.

When there is balance in my life, there is peace, and everything is perfect in each and every moment. This year, I strive for balance in all I do.  

When I am in balance ~ I choose with ease
When I am in balance ~ I practice self-care and self-love
When I am in balance ~ my choices are inner-directed
When I am in balance ~ self doubt no longer exists
When I am in balance ~ the foods I eat are healthy and whole
When I am in balance ~ my energy is abundant
When I am in balance ~ I really believe "I am enough"
When I am in balance ~ I know how to ask and receive
When I am in balance ~ boundaries are set with perfect perimeters
When I am in balance ~ my heart is filled with JOY
When I am in balance ~ I am proactive, instead of, reactive
When I am in balance ~ synchronistic events occur all around me.

 ~ When I am in Balance ~
I feel deeply connected to my soul and what really matters.

What is your one simple, 
powerful, and insightful for word
for 2012?

I wish you much peace and love as you let go of 2011, 
and for your heart to be wide open
 for all the beautiful new possibilities
that await for you
 in 2012.

I wish you an abundance of magic in all you do.

I am so looking forward to sharing this journey with you in the 
New Year.

Eydie


Photos can be found here, and here.









9 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about the "one little word" idea. Balance . . . That is a good one! I've decided on COURAGE. It seems so fitting for my life right now, and one that I look forward to having with me all year long. I wrote about my word in this post : http://www.fromchaoscomeshappiness.com/2011/12/word-of-year-2012-edition.html. I look forward to reading about your journey of balance in the New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifully written! I really like your thoughts on "when I am in balance...".

    Have a wonderful, peaceful, blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love
    your one simple word
    and wish you bright beautiful balance
    in every beginning
    that finds you:)
    love and big hope to you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Eydie! You always inspire me. Here is a link to my blog post about my "little word."

    http://pamasberry.blogspot.com/2012/01/living-without-goals.html

    I wish you all the best in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eydie! Just dropping by to say hello and Happy New Year! Love your post. My words are surrender and inspire.
    Surrender myself to be enough just as I am now.
    Inspire others to embrace the moment and dream big dreams for themselves!
    xo
    kathy
    http://wildflowerranch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Eydie! So glad to see you are back. I like to have a word or theme each new year instead of resolutions. My word for this year is Motivation and I'm really going to need to apply it. I have so many changes coming this year, so much to learn and accomplish. It won't be an easy year and it definitely won't be a balanced year for me, but if I'm successful this year I can looking forward to a a year of balance, simplicity and minimalism for next year. It will be well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. balance seems to be a popular word this year.....and i love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful word...

    As a Libra, I love it even more.
    Wishing you a 2012 full of balanced moments...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eydie,
    Your blog is just LOVELY and I've been exploring it for a good half hour and having such fun. Thank you for projecting such a sense of peace. Subscribing now via Google Reader so I can learn more from you.
    Thank you.
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for showing up.
Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts.
I’d really love to know.