Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Mailbox in the children's Gazebo at Esalen in Big Sur

Happy Valentine's Day

Today, we do special things for the ones we love.  We hide poems under pillows or in lunch boxes.  We bake, buy chocolates and make special baths for them.  We paint their nails red, pick beautiful flowers for them, or make a delicious meal.  Today, we give more of ourselves.

This love filled day is  a perfect one to for Self Love/Self nurturing?

What are you going to do today to nurture yourself?

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to take deep, full, cleansing breaths today and tell myself I am just right, just as I am. Thank you for asking this question.

    I hope your day overflows with Love, dear Eydie.

    Thank you so very much for the beautiful, sweet, thoughtful comment you left on my blog today--it's so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. The Brave Girls e-course did sound great....glad you enjoyed it! We'll be in the Windy City this summer :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture...wonderful memories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for showing up.
Feel free to share your feelings and thoughts.
I’d really love to know.