We always find bits of bliss on the streets of Portland, Maine
when we visit in the summer
After hanging out over at Liv Lane's Little Bliss List the past few fridays, I finally decided to dive in and be a part of the party. Every Friday Liv offers a place to share our favorite things of the week. Things that we are grateful for and that have brought us bits and pieces of bliss and magic.
So here is a glimpse of my Blissful week.
- I am so excited to be writing a book with my daughter for teenage girls. It is an exiting and creative process for the two of us to share. I will let you know more about the details as it progresses.
- After reviewing the lab results of my hormone panel, my holistic doc and I put together a program to get my body back into balance (my word for the year). The thought of my body being in balance is so soothing and calming, and a bit exciting.
- So glad my daughter and I chose NOT to attend the meet and greet at the mall to see the actors from the movie the Hunger Games along with 3,000 screaming fans.
- Instead, we enjoyed family time at the Purim Spiel at our Temple.
- I am so grateful for all the women who have recently entered my life and for all the friendships I continue to encounter.
- I am loving all the creative ideas and visions that have been dancing around in my head.
- Loved the long walks with our dog in the 65 degree weather here in Chicago. The days were filled with swirling breezes and lemonade flavored sunshine.
- I'm beaming with joy knowing that I will be getting my hair cut this afternoon.
Just looking at the picture brings me bliss.
So, come on over and
join Liv’s Bliss party,
and tell me what filled you
with Bliss this week.
You can also share
your bliss here, too.